All Road Training
Call +44 (0)1953 889333
Safeguard your drivers. Protect your business. Save money.
Safer Driving Seminars
High quality, in-vehicle advanced driver training undoubtedly provides the greatest benefit in managing driver risk, yet the investment can be hard to justify for any low mileage, occasional drivers in your business.
Our Safer Driving Seminars offer an extremely cost effective alternative for such drivers, and indeed for companies wanting to protect staff who may not drive for work purposes but do commute by driving.
If the term ‘seminar’ brings to mind a dry, dull and stuffy presentation with endless PowerPoint slides, please think again. Our advanced driver training is so much more…
Our Safer Driving Seminars are designed to be interactive, thought provoking and engaging, with specific content tailored to your business and drivers; delivered by expert trainers in a friendly and memorable manner.
- Each seminar typically lasts around 3 hours (punctuated with a short comfort break); long enough to provide real benefit, short enough to maintain focus.
- 2 Safer Driving Seminars are normally held per day, either at your offices or suitable alternative.
- The maximum number of participants recommended per seminar is 25, with any number from 10 working well.
We use a lively combination of media formats plus open discussion and Q&A to challenge and inspire your drivers, helping them to consider their driving in new ways, and this refreshing approach makes our Safer Driving Seminars very popular.
What is frequently covered?
In addition to any particular topics you may want included, and any requested by your attending drivers, our Safer Driving Seminars frequently include some or all of the following:
- Common causes of driver error and collisions, and how to avoid them.
- Developing and maintaining concentration levels on familiar journeys.
- Hands-free phone calls.
- An insight into vision: what we see and what we (all too easily) do not.
- Advanced observation, hazard perception and planning skills.
- The ‘System of Car Control’; introducing the backbone of advanced driving techniques.
- Reading the road; looking beyond ‘lines and signs’.
- Easy understanding of tyres and grip.
- Best use of modern vehicles; engines, gears, brakes, active safety systems and driver aids etc.
- Road positioning for safety and vision.
- Actively managing space around our vehicle and maintaining escape routes.
- Positively influencing other drivers and managing risk from behind.
- Techniques for increasing fuel efficiency.
- Combating fatigue and managing stress at the wheel.
- Manoeuvring and parking considerations.
- Driving in challenging conditions, such as bright sunshine, heavy rain, fog, sleet, snow or ice.
- Safer Driving Seminar prices start at just £25.00 + VAT per driver. For a bespoke quote, please get in contact today.